Foam Buying Guide by Easyfoam
If you’re going to understand exactly what kind of options we have, you need to take a look at the types of foam that we offer. We take pride in being able to give you a broad selection of options because we understand how important it can be to get the right kind of foam.
If you’re not sure what to pick and want some professional advice, why not take a browse at what we have on offer? There’s plenty to choose from here and it has all been designed to give you the best options. Let’s take a look at what we’ve got in the selection.
One thing that we do have a lot of options for is upholstery foam. We know that when it comes to your sofas, chairs and other such pieces of equipment, you’re going to want the best of the best. That’s why we offer a broad selection of foam options all available cut to size and shape. These include:
- Average soft foam – not recommended for seating applications.
- Medium foam – Suitable for thicker seating foams.
- High-firm foam - This can be quite firm depending on the thickness.
- Severe very firm foam - This is very firm and recommended for people who need something tough or for thicknesses of less than around 3 inches.
- Reconstituted 6lb and 9lb - Foam made from recycled foam materials bonded together.
- Reflex superior - This comes in two different types, the medium and the firm and is much longer lasting and springier than other upholstery foams.
- Cot safe - This is great for people who are expecting little ones soon and need foam for Moses baskets or cots.
- Memory foam - This is a good pick for people who want something a bit more personalised - the foam contours to your sleeping position.
We also do a selection of different foams for people who are looking into doing something a little more unique. These types of foams are designed to work with even more options.
- Packaging flat and convoluted - Lightweight/high impact packing options for a variety of different applications.
- Acoustic flat and convoluted - Sound treatment foams for recording studios and soundproofing applications.
- Class 0 Pyrosorb-S – Accredited cellular & high-performance acoustic foam.
- Ethafoam white and grey – Great for packaging heavier items such as T.V’s & Refrigerators.
- Closed cell black and white – Rigid, waterproof and great for insulation.
- Plastazote white, black, yellow, red and blue – A colourful variety of rigid superior closed cell foams.
- Anti-static packaging – Perfect for packaging delicate electronic items.
As you can clearly see, we have a very broad selection of options for you to consider. We work hard to make sure that the range you can get for yourself is as broad as possible, because we understand that everyone will have different needs when it comes to foam. We work to incorporate even more options as time goes on.
In conclusion, these are just some of the different options which we offer when it comes to our foam products. We’re pretty flexible when it comes to foam - if we can offer it, then we will. Whatever we can provide you with is our pleasure to work with - we know how important it can be for you to get the best possible options and not have to worry. Please do not hesitate to check out what’s on offer, or speak to us directly if you think there’s something we can do to help.
If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it on your favourite social media sites.